The 9 Virtues of Exceptional Leaders: Unlocking Your Leadership Potential offers guidance from leadership expert Dr. Karl Haden and noted education writer Rob Jenkins. Everyone has the inborn capacity to lead-it is only a matter of unlocking that potential.
This book enables you to do just that, building on your natural ability and nurturing your leadership habits through specific behaviors.
Effective leaders are not simply people who know a lot about good leadership; they are people who practice it every day. Homework exercises at the end of each chapter, with practical suggestions for developing all 9 virtues, show you how to unlock your leadership potential. With this book, you can become the leader you were meant to be.
Please visit the 9 Virtues website for more details, excerpts, podcast, reviews, the 9 Virtues blog, ordering information, and more.
AAL offers a variety of online and paper assessment tools to ascertain the professional development needs of individuals and organizations. These assessments include teaching and learning skills, management abilities, personal styles, team dynamics, and organizational culture. Please CONTACT US about any of the following:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders and Work of Leaders
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Change Style Indicator (CSI)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i)
- Decision Style Profile (DSP)
- Customized Professional Needs Assessment (PNA)