The Interprofessional Leadership Development Program, or ILDP, is a unique learning experience in partnership with the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) that engages both senior leaders and administrators responsible for campus-wide, interprofessional education initiatives in activities that include an Interprofessional Education (IPE) project to the program on which to apply ILDP learning.
The ILDP is a three-day, interactive program distinguished by an emphasis on leading in an interprofessional environment. The ILDP is facilitated by AAL experts as well as internationally recognized IPE leaders. Those who complete the program will receive an AAL and IPEC Interprofessional Leadership Development Certificate.
PROGRAM TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Personal and interpersonal leadership competencies for IPE leadership
- Managing conflict associated with IPE
- Strategies for implementation of IPE
- Leadership during institutional and cultural change
- Engaging in national IPE initiatives
- Building coalitions and teams
- IPE outcomes assessment